Redge Technologies reports strong revenue growth in 2022

Poland’s Redge Technologies has seen
 robust revenue growth in the financial year 2022, with record results of a 58% increase in revenue and a 72% increase in EBITDA.

In 2022 Redge Technologies reported revenues reached a record EUR 11.93 million, with EBITDA generating EUR 4.59 million. During which the company had boosted its staff count by 36%, creating a team of over 200 engineers.

Redge Technologies powers leading broadcasters and operators from the Central and Eastern Europe and Middle East regions, including TVN Warner Bros Discovery, Play, Keshet (Israel), TVP, TV3 (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia), Canal+, Vectra and Wirtualna Polska.

Last year, also marked significant partnerships for the company such as a renewed contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery to provide the technological including platform for the service as well as  an expanded deal with Play to operate the technological platform for the PlayNOW services.

The company also signed an aggreement Keshet Media Group to develop an OTT platform for the Israeli market.

Iliad Group-owned Play Group acquired 92.5% of the shares of Redge Technologies in June 2022, with the remaining 7.5% owned by the business’ CEO Przemysław Frasunek.

“Redge Technologies continues to maintain a high growth rate. Our ambition is to become a global provider of OTT and edge computing solutions. The goal for 2023 is not only organic development, but also acquisitions of companies whose services are complementary to ours,” said Frasunek,

Read Next