Digital TV Europe is to host a live expert chat on Insight into Thematic OTT Services Delivering Content in a World of Giants featuring contributions from Magine Pro, FlixOlé and Omdia.
On Tuesday June 23 join Stuart Thomson, editor of Digital TV Europe, Matthew Wilkinson, CEO of Magine Pro, María José Revaldería. director-general of Spanish movie streaming service FlixOlé, Maria Rua Aguete, executive director of media, service providers & platforms at research powerhouse Omdia, and Max Signorelli, media and entertainment research analyst, Omdia, for an in-depth analysis and discussion about thematic OTT services, based on the results of the Digital TV Europe Annual Industry Survey and original research by Omdia.
The session will feature:
- A first look at Omdia’s research into the rise of thematic streaming services on behalf of platform provider Magine Pro. Attendees also get first access to the report via a download link after the session.
- For the first time on a global scale, hear forecasts on revenue and consumption for thematic services.
- Experts share their opinions on the report findings and the future of thematic OTT services, including the market opportunities and challenges they face.
- How content and b2b partnerships can drive growth for thematic services and increase user engagement.
- Magine Pro partner shares the realities of operating a thematic OTT service.
Click here today to register: