Le Lay will replace Laurent Solly, who is leaving TF1 Group to take over at Facebook France.
Le Lay will take over at TF1 Publicité on June 1.
TF1 has agreed to sell a 20% stake in Eurosport to Discovery Group, which also has the option to increase this to 51%. The broadcaster’s CEO Nonce Paolini said in January that TF1 would retain the remaining 49% of the sports broadcaster.
Eurosport has not yet named a successor to Le Lay.
ICYMI: Smart TV market continuing to grow in Germany digitaltveurope.com/2021/10/15/sma… https://t.co/15wOQcvIUM
16 October 2021 @ 18:00:01 UTC
DTVE: the week in view – Move over Succession, Zee’s true life media drama is even more compelling… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
16 October 2021 @ 12:35:00 UTC
ICYMI: DTVE launches Summer Industry Survey 2021 digitaltveurope.com/2021/10/15/dtv…
15 October 2021 @ 20:00:02 UTC
ICYMI: Under-fire Zee CEO defends company against Invesco assault digitaltveurope.com/2021/10/15/und… https://t.co/SoaTP5ojau
15 October 2021 @ 19:35:00 UTC