RTI


Volia adds new channels

Ukrainian cable operator Volia is adding channels RTi, Filmudrama and Filmudrama HD to its programming line-up. The channels will be added to the operator’s TV service on October 1 in trial mode. The latest additions follow a deal between Volia and SPI International/Filmbox for inclusion of seven of the latter’s portfolio of channels on the […]

Mediaset to create new pay TV company in December

Mediaset is to spin off its Premium pay TV arm into a new company on December 1, following its sale of a stake in the venture to Telefónica. Telefónica is expected to close its acquisition of an 11.11% stake in the venture before the end of this month, leaving the remaining 88.89% in the hands […]