UTS


Liberty Latin America takes full control of UTS

Liberty Latin America has acquired the remaining 12.5% of United Telecommunication Services that it did not already own. In March this year, Liberty Latin America acquired 87.5% of UTS at a total enterprise value of US$189 million The completion of this acquisition for the remaining 12.5% results in Liberty Latin America owning 100% of UTS. […]

Liberty Latin America acquires controlling stake in UTS

Liberty Latin America, the Caribbean and Latin American cable and mobile operator spun off from Liberty Global, has acquired an 87.5% majority stake in United Telecommunication Services, a provider of ixed and mobile services to the island nations of Curaçao, St. Maarten, St. Martin, Bonaire, St. Barths, St. Eustatius and Saba. The all cash transaction […]