Sawiris Family


Sawiris takes majority stake in Euronews

Media Globe Networks, a company owned by the Sawiris Family and managed by Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris, now holds 53% in Euronews after completing  a €35 million capital increase in the business. The new deal follows several months of exclusive negotiations between Media Globe Networks and Euronews, with the remaining 47% of shares stay with […]