The final deadline for Digital TV Europe’s VideoTech Innovation Awards is fast approaching.
The second edition of the awards will see the industry celebrate advancements and innovations in video services and technologies on 8 December, with the final deadline for nominations on September 22.
2020 also sees the introduction of two new categories: The Sustainability Award for a company or organisation that has gone above and beyond when it comes to improving the video distribution industry’s environmental impact on the world; and The Innovation & Ingenuity Award which highlights an individual or company that has shown an outstanding ability to succeed despite the challenges thrown up by the Covid-19 crisis.
This exciting awards programme, which launched in 2019, honoured the likes of Synamedia, TiVo, Viaccess-Orca, DAZN Group and NAGRA, and many more whose initiatives enhance the business of video distribution.
The full list of categories in the 2020 VideoTech Innovation Awards is:
- Advanced TV Innovation of the Year
- Advanced TV Service of the Year
- TV App of the Year
- Next Gen Advertising Award
- OTT TV Service of the Year
- OTT TV Technology of the Year
- The UX Award
- Live-streaming Initiative of the Year
- AI and Machine Learning Innovation of the Year
- Pay TV Service Innovation of the Year
- Cloud Service Innovation of the Year
- Hybrid Video Innovation of the Year
- The Sustainability Award (NEW)
- The Innovation & Ingenuity Award (NEW)
For more information and to enter, head to the official VideoTech Innovation Awards website.
Deadline for entry submissions is September 22.
Interested in sponsoring the awards? Contact Patricia Arescy at [email protected] for more information.