There is an ever-increasing interest in advertising-based streaming as content owners and distributors look to maximize monetisation.
The Digital TV Europe 2020 Annual Industry Survey proves the importance of ad-supported streaming even among streaming players who have adopted different business models.
Respondents believe targeted, relevant ads are valuable, so long as they don’t compromise the viewing experience. However, as streaming services increase personalization, they must convince consumers that their data will not be misused. And services must stay within an evolving regulatory framework.
Join us for an in-depth analysis and discussion about the advanced advertising business for streaming services, based on the results of the Digital TV Europe Annual Industry Survey and original research by Omdia. Topics include:
- The current state of ad-supported streaming
- The evolving market for ad-supported streaming services
- Opportunities and challenges around targeted, personalised advertising
- The application of AI and machine learning to improve the streaming advertising experience
- The role server-side ad insertion can play in optimizing ad monetization strategies
- What it takes to create a relevant, personalized, seamless experiences to attract and retain viewers
- Understand how 1 to 1 session management technology can deliver ultra-personalized ad experiences at scale
Jason Friedlander, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Verizon Media
Chris Drake, VP, Global Media and Entertainment, Verizon Media
Aled Evans, Senior Analyst – Media, Omdia
Sarah Henschel, Senior Research Analyst – Media, Omdia
Stuart Thomson, Editor, Digital TV Europe