Swiss telco Swisscom has teamed up with Winterthur Utilities to develop a fibre network in Winterthur.
Over the next few years the partners will connect 95% of households and businesses in the city of Winterthur to the high-speed fibre network. Swisscom will invest around CHF70 million (€58 million, representing 60% of the total costs) in the basic connection and Winterthur Utilities the remaining 40%.
ICYMI: A fifth of Brits are spending two working days a week watching streaming services digitaltveurope.com/2021/05/12/a-f… https://t.co/wokXGrv9Py
12 May 2021 @ 19:00:01 UTC