Spanish cable operator Ono is reportedly seeking to acquire regional cable operator TeleCable.
The pay TV operator is one of a number of telecom providers reportedly looking to acquire the operator, which is 91.8% owned by Spanish savings bank Cajastur (the remaining 8.2% is owned by publisher Prensa Ibérica). Other potential bidders include fellow regional operator Euskaltel and private equity group CVC Capital Partners.
TeleCable operates in the Spanish regions of Asturias and Extremadura and following the merger, Ono hopes to expand its services in these two regions.
Streaming records for Sweden digitaltveurope.com/2021/01/28/str… https://t.co/5JjjxPC1pn
28 January 2021 @ 11:03:06 UTC
Egypt to expand DVB network with Rohde & Schwarz digitaltveurope.com/2021/01/27/egy…
27 January 2021 @ 18:24:00 UTC