Russian service provider VimpelCom has reached a final agreement on the purchase of regional telco and IPTV service provider NTC.
VimpelCom must now close the first phase of the deal, involving the purchase of 90% of NTCs shares, within four weeks, with the remaining 10% to be acquired following a mandatory offer. The transaction is expected to complete in the third quarter.
STC, which had estimated 2010 revenues of RUB3.4 billion (Â85 million), offers mobile and fixed-line services, including IPTV, in the Primorsky region in RussiaÂs Far East.Â
ICYMI: Amazon entertainment device boss Marc Whitten departs digitaltveurope.com/2021/02/26/ama… https://t.co/Odm3aNH5lo
28 February 2021 @ 19:00:00 UTC
Today is the final day to take part our outsourcing and automation survey!
28 February 2021 @ 15:00:00 UTC