France TÃ©lÃ©com has struck a deal with Danish telco TDC to merge their respective Swiss subsidiaries Orange Switzerland and Sunrise Communications to create a combined fixed-and-mobile broadband and telephony provider in the Swiss market.
France TÃ©lÃ©com will pay Â1.5bn to TDC to become a 75% shareholder in the combined entity, with TDC holding the remaining 25% stake. The company will have approximately 3.4 million mobile and 1.1 million fixed and broadband customers, accounting for 38% of the mobile market and 13% of the fixed broadband market, with sales of CHF3.1bn (Â2bn) and EBITDA of CHF809m in 2008.
DTVE: the week in view – Amazon’s understated video dominance should not go unnoticed digitaltveurope.com/comment/amazon… https://t.co/UYOKHenOZ8
18 April 2021 @ 19:00:01 UTC
Join us next week for "Outsource, automate, optimise: how to meet the video delivery challenge in a hyper-competiti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
18 April 2021 @ 14:00:00 UTC
Into the Cloud: Migration Strategies, Challenges and Opportunities for Media Companies digitaltveurope.com/intelligence/w…
17 April 2021 @ 15:00:01 UTC